Koodo Community
Solved

iPhone 5c upgrade to iPhone 5s

At the moment i am thinking of upgrading from my iphone 5c and get a 5s. If I should upgrade, what payments are needed to be done? Yeah I understand that I need to pay the remaining balance of my tab medium. A month ago i was trying to upgrade from a galaxy note 2 to iphone 5s but i was hammered with many payments so i had no choice but to take the iphone 5c. -tab payments -partial of market price whatever with medium tab -payed 178 dollars to keep my previous plan which is the $35/mo. So like I was asking, if i should upgrade, whats the cheapest payment i can do after paying the remaining tab. im planning on waiting until june/july to get it to decrease the tab balance.
icon

Best answer by Justin Robichaud 22 January 2015, 20:30

As long as your plan is over $30/month you can keep it. All the charges you'll see should you upgrade will be as follows, -Tab Balance -Up front cost of phone (With a Tab Medium iPhone 5s is currently $274.99) That's it.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
As long as your plan is over $30/month you can keep it. All the charges you'll see should you upgrade will be as follows, -Tab Balance -Up front cost of phone (With a Tab Medium iPhone 5s is currently $274.99) That's it.