Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone 5c and monthly plans..

Wanting an iPhone 5c..only want the $29month plan..can I still get the phone through Koodo? Or do I have to purchase it through the apple store direct? And then go to Koodo for the plan? I am sooo confused..

8 replies

Userlevel 3
If you want the 5c on the $29 plan you can. Keep in mind you'd have to pay $200 up front for the phone. A $5 tab charge would be added to your bill. Keep in mind a credit check is required if you're not currently a Koodo customer. Plus any tab balance if any owing would have to be payed through an invoice.
Rocky Balboa wrote:

If you want the 5c on the $29 plan you can. Keep in mind you'd have to pay $200 up front for the ...

So a Koodo kiosk has the phones then? Because I tried doing this at London drugs and they told me I had to buy the phone direct from apple...which didn't make sense..and I just don't want yo drive 2 hrs to the closest apple store if I can do this at my local mall Koodo kiosk..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

If you want the 5c on the $29 plan you can. Keep in mind you'd have to pay $200 up front for the ...

They were completely wrong...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or if you go with a Tab Small you would pay $350 upfront for the phone and you can get the $29/month plan with a $0 monthly tab charge
Dennis wrote:

Or if you go with a Tab Small you would pay $350 upfront for the phone and you can get the $29/mo...

And I can do this at the Koodo kiosk in the mall?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Or if you go with a Tab Small you would pay $350 upfront for the phone and you can get the $29/mo...

Yes you can. Maybe call ahead to make sure they have the iphone 5c in stock with the colour you are looking for
Dennis wrote:

Wonderful!! Thank you SOOO much
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Your welcome AnnaLisa. I think you will love your new iPhone 5c : )