Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iphone 4 to 5s

I have an Iphone 4 and I was wondering if I could switch to an Iphone 5s but keep the same monthly bill? Also, how much would it cost to make this switch if I were to use tab? I was reading previous questions like this but they are not up to date. Considering the prices have changed since they brought in the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
If it's Tab small, you can keep your plan no matter what. If you take Tab M, the plan can be kept if it's $30+ and you'll have a $5 Tab charge on top for 24 months but in most circumstances this is the best offer. Don't bother with Tab L.
Jonathan I wrote:

If it's Tab small, you can keep your plan no matter what. If you take Tab M, the plan can be ...

I pay $45 monthly and if i were to get the iPhone 5s on Tab M, would that also mean I'll be charged an additional $5 Tab monthly? and how much would i have to pay up front if i got the iPhone 5s on Tab small?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

If it's Tab small, you can keep your plan no matter what. If you take Tab M, the plan can be ...

Yes, if you take Tab M, there will be $5/mo tab charge. Retail Price of 5s is $675 If you take Tab S : $525 upfront and $150 on the tab - no monthly tab charge If you take Tab M :$275 upfront and $300 on the tab - plus $5/mo tab charge There is a promo on iPhone 5s currently - "Save an extra $100 on Tab M!" Also if you have any tab remaining, you will need to pay it off before you upgrade your phone.