Koodo Community

IPHONE 4 OR 4S????

• 20 July 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
[b]Ok is 4 or 4S better if 4S better how so thanks I saw a few on ebay for under 100 Used and ok condition . Thanks 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Based on current apps and websites, both phones would be slow and painful to use (especially if iOS was updated to the the highest version it can handle). Not worth the $100. I would expect a friend to give this phone away
Userlevel 1
Based on current apps and websites, both phones would be slow and painful to use (especially if i...yeha won it for 44.32 with tax and delivery :::::: no charger nothing just phone it self 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Based on current apps and websites, both phones would be slow and painful to use (especially if i...Sounds stolen. Not worth the 40$
Userlevel 1
Based on current apps and websites, both phones would be slow and painful to use (especially if i...am I allowed to post the link of the phone I am getting

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Based on current apps and websites, both phones would be slow and painful to use (especially if i...No need. We know what an iPhone 4 and 4 s are. They are 6 and 7 year old devices
Userlevel 1
Based on current apps and websites, both phones would be slow and painful to use (especially if i...yeha I asked if this was stolen etc they said no. and all there phones are refreshed to man fact setting .
Userlevel 1
Based on current apps and websites, both phones would be slow and painful to use (especially if i...thought id post link so admin can see the discription and so on then tell me if it was a rip off thats all

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Based on current apps and websites, both phones would be slow and painful to use (especially if i...Check the imei here https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Based on current apps and websites, both phones would be slow and painful to use (especially if i...An iPhone 4 or 4s that is no free I think Is a rip off