Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iPhone 4 incoming call go right trough to voicemail

I just activate my prepaid SIM card with the $15 plan and added 500 add on minutes and everything works but the incoming calls they go right to voicemail if someone calls me

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it happening with all calls or some people?
Check your phone setting if  "Do not disturb mode"  is on. 
Also, you can check your network setting/type. 
You can try restart your phone even if your texts and making calls works.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Check your phone setting if  "Do not disturb&...

CH, please start a new thread so we can attempt to help you with your issue.
Mayumi wrote:

Lol what I start I change my plan last Dec and the time I change customer care didn't explain any thing and now I come back after 4month even I paid all my bill the greedy Koodo asking more money to pay what the hell that where I go to Champlain no one answer all the mobile company like mafia
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

So you went away for 4 months I assume you put a hold on your account? 15$ per month? Then you came back and what happend?
Userlevel 6
Hey Tatjana! Did Mayumi's suggestions help? Are the calls working? Did you port in your number? If so, there can be a delay of 2 1/2 hours before incoming calls go through.  Keep us posted! - Melissa
Melissa wrote:

Hey Tatjana! Did Mayumi's suggestions help? Are the calls working? Did you port in your number? I...

Thanks for the reply we have tried so many things and after a view hours we shut off the 3G and we think that this was the problem ..... Even so it works with our 3G on with the other phone. Thanks I love my koodo plan with this phone and the other one fro. My hubby
CH Sajid wrote:

Very easy just change to Fido they best in town and very good service Koodo just cheating

I don't want to change we have the plan win Koodo already with our other phone and love it plus the top ups never expire like by other providers
Hello iam sorry for the delay we got the phone working after a view hours we think it's because it was on 3G because that's the only thing we changed at the end everything else did not worked so it's all good thanks got all the replies