Koodo Community

Community

Solved

iphone 4

hey I just got a kodoo phone today and it says my next pay is in 5 days? dose that mean I have tp pay in 5 days or that's when it starts then next month I have to?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Andrew... Your first bill will be a little bit higher than normal, The system decided a billing cycle date for you, let's say that the billing cycle date the system chose is the 30th of every month.... Means that for your first bill, you will be billed from TODAY 26th August until August 30th, and then from August 31st to September 30th since the billing is one month in advance... This is call proration and happens every time that there are changes in your account before the billing cycle ends... You can have more info about the first bill on this link...: http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill Then your second bill and the ones coming will be normal, just billed for 30 days...
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there Andrew... Your first bill will be a little bit higher than normal, The system decided a ...

ok so I have 30days to pay the first bill or I have to pay it in 5 days?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there Andrew... Your first bill will be a little bit higher than normal, The system decided a ...

When you will receive that bill you will have a due date, usually is 5 days before your billing cycle closes... So you will have plenty of time to pay it...
Camilo_A wrote:

ok thank