Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Iphone 3gs data

i got a koodo data plan for my unlocked iphone3gs updated to 6.1.3 iOS. the man did some APN stuff then said in a couple of hours the data should work. Its been two days and it still doesnt work. What do i do or who do i take It to?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Tajinder, make sure you double check those settings with the ones on the following link... http://koodomobile.com/en/ab/non-koodo-phone-data-setup.shtml Also try to do a power cycle removing as well the Sim Card to see if it works. What about voice and text? Does it work? Did you have a Blackberry before? Because plans for Blackberry have a different provisioning on the system and when you keep the Blackberry version of a plan, it may give troubles connecting to data when you change to a different device...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there Tajinder, make sure you double check those settings with the ones on the following link....

Speaking from tech support, blackberry plans are compatible with any phone and will not interfere with data.
As camilo mentioned make sure you have the right data plan set up on the line, but a simple step first go to settings>general>cellular> make sure cellular data and the 3g are in fact enabled. If its still not working just visit a kiosk or call in to koodo from a landline so they can trouble shoot over the phone with you.