Koodo Community
Solved

iPhone 12 Purple

I’m wondering when the larger sizes of the iPhone 12 purple colour will be available? 

So far, all I see is the 64gb available for every carrier in Canada and I’d prefer to stay with Koodo but am wondering when the 128gb/256gb sizes will be available?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 9 June 2021, 18:48

I’m wondering when the larger sizes of the iPhone 12 purple colour will be available? 

So far, all I see is the 64gb available for every carrier in Canada and I’d prefer to stay with Koodo but am wondering when the 128gb/256gb sizes will be available?

It is hard to say when it would be available on the Koodo site. You may have a better chance finding a 128GB purple iPhone 12 at an authorized dealer or big-box retailers like Best Buy, The Mobile Shop, Walmart, or other retailers. 

In fact, the Best Buy website shows that the 128GB purple iPhone 12 is available with Koodo for $125 down and $33/month Tab on a 24-month period. If you are an existing Koodo customer, you can upgrade at your local Best Buy store.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It is hard to say when it would be available on the Koodo site. You may have a better chance finding a 128GB purple iPhone 12 at an authorized dealer or big-box retailers like Best Buy, The Mobile Shop, Walmart, or other retailers. 

In fact, the Best Buy website shows that the 128GB purple iPhone 12 is available with Koodo for $125 down and $33/month Tab on a 24-month period. If you are an existing Koodo customer, you can upgrade at your local Best Buy store.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You also have the option of something like DBrand to make your phone look like whatever you like if you want.