Koodo Community
Question

Iphone 12 Pro

• 20 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi @bernard , @zzzzk - i place my order on November 27 2020 for iphone 12 pro blue 256gb and at that time on website it was available, but i m still waiting form my phone. can you please let me know ETA for delivery or when can i expect? 

thanks 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I've flagged this for a Rep to look into so any that are working today can help instead dof just @ing one.

What does self-serve say? And what did it say for delivery time?

Userlevel 5

Hi @Neel31 

Thanks for the report! At the moment, there are unexpected delays for specific device models  (256gb Pacific Blue for example) which are out of our control (shipping time impacted, based on the manufacturer supplies).

Have you had the chance to track the current status of your order? Is it already approved?

If so, for more info, we would suggest to get in touch with our webstore department: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or sending us a message via FB or Twitter, so a rep can assist with more info.

Thanks! 

Regards,

Flo

my order number: HFO28428238

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

my order number: HFO28428238

Looks like the Rep that responded would like you to confirm that it's approved. And once confirmed to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get more info about your order.

it’s been approved !