• 9 September 2019
  • 38 replies

Show first post

38 replies

Koodo texts don’t work to 011 7627 or just 7626
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo texts don’t work to 011 7627 or just 7626
That is two different numbers but I guess it’s just a typo. Does data work?
Nothing worked so I changed the network manually to Vodafone and now everything works! Woot woot! So crazy! Thank you a million times for your help. I would never have figured this out without you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I’m happy that we got to solve the problem. Once again enjoy your vacation
Question... I thought that because texting was up an running and that I can see the networks that all was fixed. I tried making a call using 001 area code and phone number and I got an error saying I was not allowed to make phone calls using this network and to please contact service provider. Can anyone suggest what I may be doing wrong?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Question... I thought that because texting was up an running and that I can see the networks that all was fixed. I tried making a call using 001 area code and phone number and I got an error saying I was not allowed to make phone calls using this network and to please contact service provider. Can anyone suggest what I may be doing wrong?
It's suppose to be 011
Now I get called failed message
011 + area code + phone number

just confirming!
Cell phone in Prague to Canadian landline
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh maybe it is 001.

How about just try putting the "+" sign in front of the areacode.

If that doesnt work then you need to contact koodo. Sending a private message to koodo via Facebook or Twitter is your best option
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
+1 / area code / number

try it like this.
That did not work either
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does your husband's phone work yo make calls?? If it does, try to put his SIM into your phone and try to make the call.