Koodo Community

Community

Solved

international roaming no data

hey, I just added the international roaming plan (30Bundle) for my trip to Iceland and England. I landed this morning and got the welcome to Iceland message. Everything is working but the data. I have my settings activated for internet, 3G and roaming and I can't figure out the issue! I have an iphone4. Can someone help?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Matthew, I fixed your settings, check and see if all is well now. Enjoy the country of Blue Lagoon! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you check on your self-serve (app is easier) that you have International Data Roaming added?
Bernard wrote:

Hey Matthew, I fixed your settings, check and see if all is well now. Enjoy the country of Blue L...

It's still not working. I just turned off the wifi and checked and it's not working. I have cellular data turned on. I checked my self serve and it says the international roaming package has been added. Am I missing something? This is getting frustrating.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Hey Matthew, I fixed your settings, check and see if all is well now. Enjoy the country of Blue L...

Have you restarted your phone? Can't hurt to try. Does it show that you are connected to a data network?
Bernard wrote:

Restarted it and it works fine now thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

I'm glad it worked! For future reference, when account changes are made and if there's an issue, a restart will usually clear it up.