Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International Data, Minutes and Text Question

International Data, Minutes and Text. The page isn't available on website. Will this work in Norway and Germany?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's in add-ons. Do you not see it there? It will work anywhere including those nations. Hating said that, unless you need only the 50 min, 50 sms, 50 MB data, you would be better served getting a local Sim.
Thanks Goran for the quick reply!  No, the page is not available in the add-ons.   I click on the link and it says the page is not there.  Local SIM is a pain for me given our travel arrangements, so I think that the Koodo plan will work for me. Thank you. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ginnie Welsman wrote:

Thanks Goran for the quick reply!  No, the page is not available in the add-ons.   I cl...

Try clearing your cookies or using a different broswer. It is currently working for me. https://www.koodomobile.com/add-ons
Ginnie Welsman wrote:

Thanks Goran for the quick reply!  No, the page is not available in the add-ons.   I cl...

Thanks, will try.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ginnie Welsman wrote:

"To activate: Text ALL40 to 7626 ."
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also you can text the code for the add-on instead. Just do it day of travel and you're good to go.