Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Internation Roaming in the UK No Service

I'm in London UK and cannot get any reception. I have two phones with me, an apple iphone 4s and 5 both do not work in London so I doubt network woes are a phone fault. What is going on? I've read all the faq's, implemented all the suggestions and nothing seems to work. Angry that I am getting No Service in one of the great capitals of the world! Help, unable to roam in the UK!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go to self-serve, activate pay-per-use long distance and international roaming. By default, these are off, and your SIM will not allow a connection to avoid the "big bill surprise".

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you added the internationale roaming for voice and data add-on? Is your phone set up to automaticlly pick up the network?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/travelling
No I have tried all the above already and still don't get roaming. Thanks for trying though. Next step is to contact Koodo customer service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
1-866-995-6636 / 647-788-4337 If you are overseas, somebody mentioned that the toll-free number will work if you use Skype.
Thanks for the info. I called Koodo on the direct line and got through to a supervisor who removed the restriction on my account. I am a new customer and have a $200 limit on my account which means they had switched off international roaming. All sorted now. I promised to behave myself and not spend all the money! Happy in London at last!