Koodo Community
Question

INPUT WANTED: Koodo Community is being redesigned.

Show first post

129 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
14) I'm not a fan of the "view more" button. On one hand it allows pages to load quickly since it...+1
14) I'm not a fan of the "view more" button. On one hand it allows pages to load quickly since it...Hey Dennis, which of the solves do you like best and why?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
14) I'm not a fan of the "view more" button. On one hand it allows pages to load quickly since it...Always load the entire thread OR Always load twice the comments that it currently does 

This current thread is long and I only had to click 'view more' once
14) I'm not a fan of the "view more" button. On one hand it allows pages to load quickly since it...Ideally it would auto load the rest in it's entirety once you've scrolled to the bottom of the first part.
15) Ability to 'like' comments just as you can currently like replies. The final and best answer is often within a reply.

16) Ability to make comments 'Official' just as you can currently make replies 'Official'. The final and best answer is often within a reply.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
15) Ability to 'like' comments just as you can currently like replies. The final and best answer ...+1 for both
15) Ability to 'like' comments just as you can currently like replies. The final and best answer ...Thanks for the feedback Dennis.
Adding another thread as it relates: https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/providing_details_about_your_phone_when_seeking_help
Userlevel 2
17) Ability to view a full page of recent discussions, without having to see the stuff at the top of the page.
Userlevel 2
Context: I am viewing this link from work, with a non-flash IE 8. https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/my_tab_hasnt_been_updated_since_august_3_on_self_serve_should_i_be_concerned Does not load up the discussion at all. Question · 1 hour ago · My tab hasn't been updated since August 3 on self-serve. Should I be concerned? Marianne Irwin · ----- That's it. That's all that it shows.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also happy that it auto adjust for this BlackBerry screen so if the desktop community is going to always be like this. I am happy with that change at least.
Also happy that it auto adjust for this BlackBerry screen so if the desktop community is going to...It will be consistent across phones, tablets, and desktops, which will be nice. Plus it will fit perfectly to the screen 🙂 Future proof.
18) This one is a big ask but would really be a game changer in my opinion. If we want each and every customer to adopt the community over calling in, we'll need to ensure that it's an easier and more effortless experience.

I propose we achieve this by adding the functionality of voice-to-text to search as well as text-to-speech for the approved/best answer. I'm envisioning that just like with Siri or Google Now, you click the mic button next to the search button and ask your question aloud. It then searches for the query and presents you with the most relevant threads. Once you select the best fit, it then loads the page and automatically reads the best answer aloud. Even better, we could create an app where just by clicking on the icon, you're prompted to ask the question aloud (How may I help you? - Siri Voice). Think of it as your own personal bat phone / concierge / customer service rep. 

It's a little futuristic, but I'd love to see GS partner with vendors and connect via their API. Thoughts?
19) Ability for employees to take conversations from public to private. Sometimes finding a solution involves getting private information such as bill details. Currently, we are forced to send these cases to the call center in order to keep customer privacy secure - it's not the best customer experience to be asked to switch to another support channel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
19) Ability for employees to take conversations from public to private. Sometimes finding a solut...There's already a contact via secure email via self serve for this.
19) Ability for employees to take conversations from public to private. Sometimes finding a solut...Good point, there's email too, but it's still another channel that they need to be redirected to. In an ideal world a Koodo agent could take over and quickly handle it within GS via chat.
20) There should be another option to post directly rather than forcing users to preview. It's just easier that way, plus the current model would not drive incremental proofreading beyond what's organic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
20) There should be another option to post directly rather than forcing users to preview. It's ju...OMG Posting a question is the most annoying part of the new Community right now.
20) There should be another option to post directly rather than forcing users to preview. It's ju...What bothers you about it? Personally I'd remove sentiment from it to speed things up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
20) There should be another option to post directly rather than forcing users to preview. It's ju...It forces you to search before you can post. I understand the reason behind it, but it is not common practice. It seems to be an extra obstacle. A Post Question button right out in front would make it simpler for a first time visitor
20) There should be another option to post directly rather than forcing users to preview. It's ju...Gotcha. For me this helps avoid duplicate posts and gives members an opportunity to see relevant threads.
Userlevel 2
Could we have a feature where we receive a notification when an answer that we have provided has been "starred"? It doesn't have to indicate the username who gave the star, but just to let us know that one was given for a particular answer. It'd be nice to be able to know if an answer we gave was found to be useful, so that it could be used again if the same question re-occurred. Also, I'm just curious as to how I accumulated the number of stars that I already have. I honestly do not know how I got that many, even though I try to follow-up on threads I've participated in. But after a while, you're following tons of threads and it make it unwieldy to revisit all of them.
Could we have a feature where we receive a notification when an answer that we have provided has ...Brilliant point. I'll share this with GS.
One thing I found annoying was when I was scrolling through the recent questions & clicked on a topic to read it when I backed up to the recent questions page it put me back at the top & not where I was in the list. That should be changed, it is very annoying if you are scrolling through seeing if you can answer any.
One thing I found annoying was when I was scrolling through the recent questions & clicked on a t...Thanks for sharing!