Koodo Community
Question

INPUT WANTED: Koodo Community is being redesigned.

Show first post

129 replies

Userlevel 6
I need to make this comment first: 1 second after I clicked the link, I immediately thought I wa...I don't hate that color myself, it doesn't cause me too much eye fatigue either. It just came through as a bit too much like T-Mobile though 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I need to make this comment first: 1 second after I clicked the link, I immediately thought I wa...My Text ringtone is the T-Mobile sound 🙂
Userlevel 6
I need to make this comment first: 1 second after I clicked the link, I immediately thought I wa...Hey, I got my Lumia 521 through them when I went to NYC 2 weeks ago 😛 (needed the 521 instead of the 520 because it's AWS compatible and I use Roam Mobility (runs on T-Mo's network) when I visit the States). They're a nice bunch, but when I told the lady I would just unlock it and use it with Koodo, she looked at me and said: "who?" I paid my phone and left, hehe 😛 Oh... And I like T-Mobile's girl in the ads too 😛 Look up Carly Foulkes (she's Canadian btw!) Note: If anyone else gets a Lumia 521 instead of a 520, be aware that they are NOT identical regarding cases and/or screen protectors... Same width, same thickness, but just a tad longer! 😞
I need to make this comment first: 1 second after I clicked the link, I immediately thought I wa...She looks a lot like Mad Men's Jessica Pare.

Userlevel 6
I need to make this comment first: 1 second after I clicked the link, I immediately thought I wa......and that's a very good thing Nathan, lol! 😃
Userlevel 2
I don't like that I can't CTRL-click or SHIFT-click a link so that the conversation opens in a new browser tab or browser window. Also, where can we add a product or tag to the conversation? I can't find it.
I don't like that I can't CTRL-click or SHIFT-click a link so that the conversation opens in a ne...I like to open up multiple conversations at the same time as well - I hope they can change this.

Do you often add a product or tag? Is this useful? It looks like only the original poster, Koodo reps and admins can add these in the new design.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't like that I can't CTRL-click or SHIFT-click a link so that the conversation opens in a ne...You can always right click a link to have it open in another window.
Userlevel 6
I don't like that I can't CTRL-click or SHIFT-click a link so that the conversation opens in a ne...If your mouse has one of those track-wheels you can usually click that to open in a new tab. It works for me anyway.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't like that I can't CTRL-click or SHIFT-click a link so that the conversation opens in a ne...You can, but it's a minor annoyance as I have a macbook touchpad
Userlevel 1
Would like to pick, from where I left off. i e., I am on page 3 of Forum and read question/answers. Then i use soft key back, which brings me back to first title page, forcing me to use Forward button to get back to 3 so that I can continue reading, from where I left off.
Would like to pick, from where I left off. i e., I am on page 3 of Forum and read question/answe...That's a good point. The 'view more' option really adds a lot of extra work for those trying to help others.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've got 2 suggestions 1) Give the ability to see the topics we've recently replied to. Maybe a notification system? 2) Has already been said, but see the last poster of the topic would be something good
I've got 2 suggestions 1) Give the ability to see the topics we've recently replied to. Maybe...1) Just hit 'FOLLOWING' in the blue bar of the main page. Let me know if that works.
2) Agreed. I don't think 99% of users care since they're just coming to find an answer, but the remaining 1%, the super users that like the help others, would find it useful.

1) Just hit 'FOLLOWING' in the blue bar of the main page. Let me know if that works.
2) Agreed. I don't think 99% of users care since they're just coming to find an answer, but the remaining 1%, the super users that like the help others, would find it useful.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
1) Just hit 'FOLLOWING' in the blue bar of the main page. Let me know if that works.
2) Agreed. I...
But those 1% are probably on here most of the time compared to others. Even for other users who see common respondents could be useful
2) Agreed. I...
Definitely agree with you there. We either need to get Mobile Masters access to the back-end management tool OR improve the front-end for super users.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
2) Agreed. I...
I choose Front-End haha
2) Agreed. I...
How does everyone else feel? The back-end is much more robust and easy to customize. Check it out.  

Short version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0bKL7o0GVY

Long version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIw9QN4wBa4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
2) Agreed. I...
Very interesting and appealing! Can't wait to see it implemented!
2) Agreed. I...
It's already in place for our reps. Just trying to figure out how to get it to the MMs.
Adding comments from two Mobile Masters:

"Oh and very happy that all the comments are already expanded" - Chad Burr

"I don't like that it's not as easy to open many topics in separate tabs and just hammering through them. I would have to right click each one instead of using command click and since I use a track pad, not a mouse it's slightly annoying. In fact I just lost a post due to this as I went to open the "koodo" link in a new tab and it opened on the same page... annoying.." - Jorden Clarke

I've noticed that I can edit or remove some of my comments but not others.
Userlevel 6
Having the ability to crop our profile pictures would be pretty cool. It's entirely aesthetic but...I like things to be beautiful?
Having the ability to crop our profile pictures would be pretty cool. It's entirely aesthetic but...It would be a nice feature.