Koodo Community

Community

Solved

info on iphone 5c & 5s

Hi Im looking to get the iphone 5c or 5s on a monthly plan. What are my options? I am not currently a koodo customer at the minute.

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Tony,

If you want an iPhone 5S or 5C through Koodo you can get it on the tab. Koodo offers three tab sizes, small, medium and large.

Here is a breakdown of the tabs (the tab medium is cheapest over two years):

http://koodomobile.com/en/ns/tab.shtml

As for the pricing on the older iPhones you can have a look on their website as well.

https://shop.koodomobile.com/phones/m... (iPhones are at the bottom)

Hope this helps answer your question 🙂
Userlevel 5
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Tony,

If you want an iPhone 5S or 5C through Koodo you can get it on the tab. Koodo offers ...

I recommend getting the iPhone on a Tab M because it is the best deal overall.
if I chose the 60 dollar tab per month, what will i have to pay for the 5c or 5s on 16gb ?
Userlevel 7
tony kavanagh wrote:

if I chose the 60 dollar tab per month, what will i have to pay for the 5c or 5s on 16gb ?

If you chose that plan you'd qualify for the tab small and tab medium. Currently Koodo has a promotion for an additional $100 off the iPhone 5S ($275 vs $375) and the iPhone 5C is $125 vs $200 normally, this is only on tab medium.
so what will my monthly bill be and how much will i pay for the 5s and 5c on 16gb
Userlevel 7
tony kavanagh wrote:

so what will my monthly bill be and how much will i pay for the 5s and 5c on 16gb

Well your first bill is always the most expensive due to there being a partial month and month in advance, otherwise if you got the $60 plan it would be $60 + $5 tab charge which helps pay down your tab faster. So it would be $65 (+tax) per month. Which isn't too shabby.
ok thank you. so can i get this offer in store tomorrow? Also how much will both my bill and phone (5c) cost with tax added on?
so thats roughly 75 a month then? And what would the cost of the 5c be with tax added on ?
Userlevel 7
tony kavanagh wrote:

so thats roughly 75 a month then? And what would the cost of the 5c be with tax added on ?

Depends on where you live. If you take what your tax rate is, multiply it by the amount the phone costs. In most cases the tax rate is 13% so if you take $125 x 1.13 it equals $141.25 approximately.
Userlevel 7
tony kavanagh wrote:

I apologize, I didn't see your other question above until now. It all depends on when you sign up. An example would be if you signed up and it gives you approximately 10 days until the next billing cycle it will look something like this (with a $60 plan):

First 10 days = $20.14

Then the month in advance = $60.43 + $20.14 + $5 = $85.57 (+tax) give or take a couple bucks.

And you will be able to get the offer in store at your nearest Koodo kiosk or retailer. Whichever is closer to you.
thanks can I get this offer in store
ok so after my first bill it will return to 60 a month is that it?
Userlevel 7
tony kavanagh wrote:

ok so after my first bill it will return to 60 a month is that it?

Well $65 (+tax), so yes it will return to normal.
so roughly 70 a month yes?
Userlevel 7
tony kavanagh wrote:

so roughly 70 a month yes?

That's correct. 🙂
Ok thank you I think il go with the 5s on a 65 month tab
Userlevel 7
tony kavanagh wrote:

Ok thank you I think il go with the 5s on a 65 month tab

That's great! Let us know how everything went, and welcome to Koodo! 🙂