Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Increase Tab payment

My tab plan is currently set to "S" I am assuming that stands for small. I would like to increase my tab payments, how do I go about doing that?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You cannot increase tab payments. You can just pay the tab all at once if you want!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately that is all you can do. Did you want to en it to get a new phone sooner? If not, I wouldn't worry about it since you aren't paying anything into it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah the only option we have is to pay off the tab in its entirety. When i originally signed up, the agent told me I can pay payments whenever i wanted towards my tab but thats not the case at all. Im hoping to see that come up sometime in the future where you can make payments towards your tab to lower you monthly contribution towards your phone. Or in your case to up the contribution monthly to pay it off faster.
That is annoying I want to pay an extra $10/month on my tab not pay it all off at once. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kessie Stevens wrote:

That is annoying I want to pay an extra $10/month on my tab not pay it all off at once. 

Put the money in to earn interest or something and when you have enough to pay off the tab then do that. Yes you "owe" that money but it's basically an interest free loan. It doesn't cost you anything to Take advantage of it.
yeah, this is pretty stupid that you cant pay MORE into the tab at a whim. Whose shortsightedness was this when they planned it? 😛 Seems like a 'contract' to me....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sav Age wrote:

yeah, this is pretty stupid that you cant pay MORE into the tab at a whim. Whose shortsightedness...

You're free to pay all your tab at once whenever you want to!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sav Age wrote:

yeah, this is pretty stupid that you cant pay MORE into the tab at a whim. Whose shortsightedness...

Yup, just like your car loan!
Sav Age wrote:

There’s absolutely no point at all in paying more towards the Tab. This is an interest free loan that you pay back over 24 months. People even borrow money at low (not zero) interest rates to invest and earn money, and some here want to throw their money at a multi billion dollar company. Not allowing extra payments is like protecting the customers from themselves.