Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Incoming calls from another province iphone

So I have the iPhone plan with unlimited calling, but I was wondering, I live in Quebec and my friend wants to call me from another province. She has Canada wide talking, but I don't. If she calls me, would it cost me money?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Bryan, You could receive calls from China, Russia or the moon and it will never cost you extra 😃 As long as you are in your local calling area, that is 🙂
Userlevel 7
Nope.
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Hi Bryan, You could receive calls from China, Russia or the moon and it will never cost you ex...

I would like a moon calling plan
Thanks guys 🙂 I'd post another question but this is kinda the same thing, I have unlimited minutes, would I be able to call her? Or would thaat be long distance?
Userlevel 2
BryanTero wrote:

Thanks guys 🙂 I'd post another question but this is kinda the same thing, I have unlimited minut...

If your plan is canada-wide then it's not extra long distance. If your plan is unlimited within your local calling area, then yes, long distance would be extra.
BryanTero wrote:

Thanks guys 🙂 I'd post another question but this is kinda the same thing, I have unlimited minut...

It's the iPhone 70$ plan with unlimited calling. I'm not sure if that includes Canada or not.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BryanTero wrote:

I'm pretty sure the iPhone plans were local only, Bryan 😞