Koodo Community

Community

Solved

If i were to change my plan online would it show up on my next bill or this one?

My phone bill is $39.00 and I want to change it to the $44.00 would I have to pay the first amount this bill coming up or would I pay both amounts?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you change before your billing periods ends your both plans will be prorated. This means you'll pay a part of the 39 and a part of the 44. For example, you are in 1/4 of your billing period. You'll pay 1/4 * 39$ + 3/4 * 44$ Keep in mind that your minutes and text will be prorated. So if you went over, the fact to change for a bigger plan won't reduce the overage costs!
Robert wrote:

If you change before your billing periods ends your both plans will be prorated. This means you'l...

what if I were to change it the day of the bill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

If you change before your billing periods ends your both plans will be prorated. This means you'l...

You'll need to pay the day your billing cycles ends and not when the amount is due. If you change when the billing cycle ends, you'll be paying 44$ on the next bill you'll receive
Robert wrote:

so I'd change it on the 13th?
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

If that's the day your billing cycle ends then yes! 🙂