Koodo Community

Community

Solved

If I unlock my iphone4 will it work with chatr?

If I unlock my iphone4 will it work with chatr?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
When a phone is unlocked is supposed to work with any other SIM CARD/Provider... You will have to try it out to have the final answer... Try to get as much information as you can about the services with Chatr, they have unlimited services just in restricted areas, outsides those areas charges will apply...
Userlevel 2
Camilo_A wrote:

When a phone is unlocked is supposed to work with any other SIM CARD/Provider... You will have to...

Not always true. Some providers' networks won't allow other unlocked phones to connect. For example, I have an unlocked LG Optimus One and it won't work on TbayTel's network. In theory, yes, it should work, but due to a number of reasons(generally the radio frequency that's programmed into the phone) may not match the one the provider uses.
Thanks for the reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
brian514 wrote:

Thanks for the reply

Chtr runs on Roger's network. I can confirm I have a friend using an unlocked Telus iphone 4 that runs on their network
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dora cute wrote:

Hi once you unlocked your iphone you can use with chartr network and any other network . If you ...

Nope - spam.
Hi once you unlocked your iphone4 you can use it with chatr and any other network. If you need to unlock your iphone4 you can visit this site http://www.onlinegsmunlock.com/apple-iphone-4/rs7wp9/ here you can get the remote unlocking service and unlock your iphone4 easily.
yola678 wrote:

Hi once you unlocked your iphone4 you can use it with chatr and any other network. If you need t...

Spam.