Koodo Community

Community

Solved

If i get my second hand iphone unlocked myself. Can I activate it with Koodo??


8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sure. As long as it works with Koodo, is unlocked and not reported stolen
Thank you for answering.....why wouldn't it work with Koodo? (sorry I know nothing about cell phones!)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sarah wrote:

Thank you for answering.....why wouldn't it work with Koodo? (sorry I know nothing about cell pho...

Maybe It's a China iPhone and the radio frequencies don't match. It could be a coma iPhone and doesn't take a sim
the guy lives in the same city as me, I would assume it would work?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sarah wrote:

the guy lives in the same city as me, I would assume it would work?

He could also be selling a stolen phone. Be cautious. If something is too good to be true, it is
No, it's my boss' son who has upgraded to an iphone 6 i think. There isn't anything to be concerned about regarding that. I just want to go with Koodoo because the prices are better but I think he was with Bell...Thanks for all your help 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sarah wrote:

No, it's my boss' son who has upgraded to an iphone 6 i think. There isn't anything to be concern...

In that case it should be good to go
Userlevel 6
Welcome to the Koodo family, Sarah! You can get a Koodo SIM card for $5 in a Koodo store. As a credit check is needed, you'll need to bring in some IDs. You'll find more information here: http://koo.do/LRgn8M 🙂 Have a great day! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

Reply