Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if I get an iphone 4 with the $37 plan and the $5 medium tab is the phone $0 ???

I asked about plans for iphone 4's in store and he said with the 37$ plan the phone is $150 but he was like telling me a ton of details at once because online with the medium plan it says the phone is $0

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Okay the 4 is 300$ if you take it outright If you take it in tab small you'll pay 150$ and Koodo will front you the other 150$ plus they'll pay the 150$ for you at the rate of 15% of your bill each month. If you take it with tab medium, Koodo will front you the whole 300$ and will pay it back for you but you'll also pay an additional 5$ each month to help out Also your tab will automatically clear after two years even if it's not totally paid down yet. Whichever of those two tabs you choose, you can have any plan Koodo offered except the tab large plans which are awful anyway and require (here's the surprise) you to take Tab Large
Chad Burr wrote:

Okay the 4 is 300$ if you take it outright If you take it in tab small you'll pay 150$ and K...

so if I go to purchase it home much will I be paying upfront? thanks
Chad Burr wrote:

Okay the 4 is 300$ if you take it outright If you take it in tab small you'll pay 150$ and K...

He explained it.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Kelsey, you'll onky pay for the phone up front if you take Tab small. If you take Tab medium it's sign and drive.
Userlevel 4
Chad Burr wrote:

What tab do you want to use?