Koodo Community

Community

Solved

If I buy an iPhone c for the $600 ..can I then use that phone on a pay as you go plan?

I want an iPhone, but I don't want to pay $70 a month for the plan.. So if I pay full price for the phone can I turn that into a prepaid plan for $15 a month? I would only use the phone for texting, games and music... and everybody has free Wi-Fi so I don't need the data plans.. Is this doable?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
the best way would be to buy that phone direct from Apple so it will come unlocked. Then you just get a $20 prepaid simple (which comes with a $20 credit)
Userlevel 7
Yup. Or, you could also consider a postpaid plan with Tab M. The website only shows Tab L because Apple forces them to. You would pay $325 for a 5C instead and then take any plan you want.
Userlevel 5
Dennis wrote:

the best way would be to buy that phone direct from Apple so it will come unlocked. Then you jus...

You mean Sim right 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

the best way would be to buy that phone direct from Apple so it will come unlocked. Then you jus...

Lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Autocorrect strikes again!