Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I was overcharged on my current bill, how do I contact Koodo in order to correct it without being charged a service fee?

My plan is unlimited talk and text with no data and no data was used so I'm unsure why I was charged more then my usual plan rate

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Holly,

Go at your e-bill p.3 and all extra charges will be explained over there.
Robert wrote:

Hello Holly,

I was charged for data that was never used. Is it true that it will cost me to call Koodo to have this corrected ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Holly,

titaniumtux said: 
Service fee is only when customer service makes a change such as a plan change for something you could do yourself via self-serve. For billing charge disputes, you'll have to verify your bill on page 3 (like Robert said) and if you have grounds for disputing the charges, then call in, or message Koodo on Facebook.

Robert wrote:

Hello Holly,

MMM, not happy with answers, do not need to read my bill for explanation of why I am charged roaming with service turned off,  I want to charge deleted and not billed to me,,,,seems to be a common problem and am sure many give up disputing charges because it is very hard to communicate

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Holly,

@Pamela, I don't see any roaming charges on your last invoice. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Holly,

@Pamela, I don't see any roaming charges on your last invoice. 
Userlevel 6
Service fee is only when customer service makes a change such as a plan change for something you could do yourself via self-serve. For billing charge disputes, you'll have to verify your bill on page 3 (like Robert said) and if you have grounds for disputing the charges, then call in, or message Koodo on Facebook.
Hello, I am getting overcharged for data over and over again under my "No Shock" plan, where Koodo is supposed to ask for my consent before adding more data and charging me more.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kai Ung wrote:

Hello, I am getting overcharged for data over and over again under my "No Shock" plan, where Kood...

Did you check your ebill to make sure you are getting charged for data and not roaming or long distance?