Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i was in holidays in Miammi and they charge me 10.5 dolares for roaming 581 580-4001 ?

i was Miammi and chargd 10.5 dolares for roaming to this number 581 580-4001 which i never called , how do i get my money back?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you check your voicemails?
i dont remember ...maybe?

is this 10.5 for the voicemail? how can i disable this feature? because i travel a lot and i do not want to be charged again..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carla Francisco wrote:

is this 10.5 for the voicemail? how can i disable this feature? because i travel a lot and i do n...

Don't call, don't pick up the phone, and don't check your voicemail while in the US. Safest way is to set your phone to airplane mode and just enable WiFi.
Carla Francisco wrote:

is this 10.5 for the voicemail? how can i disable this feature? because i travel a lot and i do n...

ok, thank you!
Carla Francisco wrote:

Thank you very much for you advise!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carla Francisco wrote:

Happy travels, Carla 🙂
Carla Francisco wrote:

Chad told me it was not possible to disable my voicemail is that right Sophia?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carla Francisco wrote:

Yes, he is correct 🙂 However, if somebody leaves a message and you don't check it, you will not be charged. We weren't contradicting each other haha.
How do i remove the voicemail?

Userlevel 7
Carla Francisco wrote:

You cannot...but you're only charged if you retrieve the messages with your phone.
Carla Francisco wrote:

ok i understand, Thank you!