Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I want to unlock my iphone, but i am no longer a koodo customer. Is it possible?

I have recently moved countries, and forgot to unlock my iphone with Koodo before i left.. I have moved to Denmark, and Denmark doesn't do the whole locking the phone to the company. So there is no services here to unlock it. Is it possible to unlock my iphone through Koodo still to have it unlocked.. 

I have family in Canada that i could send the phone back to, or is it possible to do it over the phone with credit card. Please respond ASAP ! 🙂

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Eden,

For Koodo to unlock the phone, you need to have an account with them. However, if you have family members in Canada that are Koodo customers, they would be able to pop in their SIM into the iPhone and call Koodo to get them to unlock it for 35$. This would be the best way. If not you can look online, there are quite a few sites that unlock iPhones. 
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Eden,

For Koodo to unlock the phone, you need to have an account with them. However, if you h...

Ok thats fine.. can you recommend any?
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Eden,

For Koodo to unlock the phone, you need to have an account with them. However, if you h...

I personally never had to use one, so I'm not entirely sure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Eden,

I have used http://www.daxgsm.com/ to unlock several iPhones in the past.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Eden,

Select the IMEI service from Ivan's link above.  It's the cheapest 3rd party unlock I have seen for iphones