Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i want to change my plan to new 45 dollars plan which have unlimited calling and 1 gb data ? so how can i change it ..?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Gagandeep, To switch to a new plan you must pay off your existing tab (if any) and contact Koodo either using *611 from your phone or by visiting their retail location. Currently, the new plans can't be added online and must be done in person or over the phone. Hope this helps!
I tried today to switch both by phone with customer service & at a koodo kiosk & was told I could only change to one of the new plans if I Upgraded my phone which I just did 6 months ago, even if I paid off my tab made no difference. Also my wifes plan which was a byop could only be changed by upgrading.
Userlevel 7
Gary Carter wrote:

I tried today to switch both by phone with customer service & at a koodo kiosk & was told I could...

There is no need to upgrade the phone tho. The word has been, pay off the tab and you can upgrade. That's the condition tho, you must pay off your tab as they will switch you to the new tab.
Gary Carter wrote:

I tried today to switch both by phone with customer service & at a koodo kiosk & was told I could...

Thats not what both source told me!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gary Carter wrote:

Source told you wrong then 🙂 No need to upgrade the phone.
Gary Carter wrote:

Two different sources? Koodo kiosk & customer service by phone from a Blacks who were trying to help me, both had the same answer could only switch to a different older plan without upgrading phones.
Userlevel 7
Gary Carter wrote:

Well those sources are wrong and need to be retrained if what you're saying is actually true. You can make the change via *611 by speaking with a rep without needing to upgrade.
Gary Carter wrote:

I will try again tomorrow by *611, but the Blacks people wrre speaking directly to koodo with no luck, so I hope I get a different person on the phone & have a happier day.
Called in again today about switching to the new plans & the rep I talked to either received more training or paid attention, I was able to switch to what I wanted for our two lines no problem. Am happy again.
Userlevel 7
Gary Carter wrote:

Called in again today about switching to the new plans & the rep I talked to either received more...

See, just like everyone said. I'm glad everything got resolved 🙂
Userlevel 7
Gary Carter wrote:

Called in again today about switching to the new plans & the rep I talked to either received more...

#ChooseHappy