Koodo Community

Community

Question

i want to change my plan, but i have 1 bonus gb data that i want to keep. can I still change the plan?

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Any bonus with existing plan will be gone once you change to new plan.
I also have 10% discount for using my own phone. can I change my plan and not lose that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you tell us what plan you have? One of the current Boxing Day plans might actually be better. You will definitely lose the 10% byod discount
i m having 57$ plan 2 gb + bonus 1 gb monthly add ons. and 10% discount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok atm there is 55 for 3gb. It is slightly more than what you're paying. What's the bonus 1gb? Part of a special promo for the plan or an actual separate add - on?
i think its an actual separate add-on. coz when i check my plan online, it shows me bonus 1 gb data under your monthly add ons with some other add ons. so m paying after tax and everything 57 getting 3gb.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
simplycj wrote:

i think its an actual separate add-on. coz when i check my plan online, it shows me bonus 1 gb da...

AFAIK, when you switch to a new plan, you will lose any bonus add-on(paid add-on stay).   
And you also lose 10 % discount since you enter the new tab system.
simplycj wrote:

i think its an actual separate add-on. coz when i check my plan online, it shows me bonus 1 gb da...

if my tab type says no tab. Does this mean i have 10% discount?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
simplycj wrote:

Under the old tab system and you choose to have BYOD discount instead of accumulate positive tab, yes.
[Old tab system means Koodo gave you % of tab contribution]

But when you switch to a new plan, you will be under the new tab system.
So, you will lose 10% discount.

I used to have 10 % discount, too. But I lost it as soon as I switch my plan to new one.  My tab type also says "no tab" under the new tab system.