Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I want to buy or preorder (to be paid in full) a iPhone 6s 64 GB. Is this possible?

I want to buy or preorder (to be paid in full) a iPhone 6s 64 GB.  Is this possible?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo does not, nor did it ever do pre-orders on any phones whatsoever it's always a first-come-first-serve basis whenever the phone actually launches.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Last year, I just walked to my nearest kiosk at iPhone 6 launch day around 11 AM and was surprised that they had stock available immediately.
Userlevel 2
If you are going to pay in full, I would suggest that you buy the iphone off Apple store or Apple online. Koodo usually has limited stock and only 16gb available at launch.
Userlevel 7
kenny azn wrote:

If you are going to pay in full, I would suggest that you buy the iphone off Apple store or Apple...

Plus the fact you can get it unlocked directly from Apple.
Userlevel 6
kenny azn wrote:

If you are going to pay in full, I would suggest that you buy the iphone off Apple store or Apple...

I'm an employee and I know we are getting 64gb as well.
kenny azn wrote:

I just checked with a couple of Koodo stores in downtown Montreal and they only have 16 GB iPhone 6s models.
Userlevel 7
kenny azn wrote:

Thats because select stores have the 64GB iPhone 6S. You need to call ahead and ask what they carry/if they have stock
So I can buy an iPhone from the apple store and just bring it in to koodo? 
Userlevel 5
Yes you can

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Spence wrote:

Yes you can

Or anywhere else, for that matter.