Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I wanna cancel my account

How can I cancel my account with koodo?

17 replies

Userlevel 7
You'll need to Call Koodo by dialing *611 on your phone, It's a free call.
Userlevel 5
Chad Burr wrote:

You'll have to pay any outstanding tab amounts as well as your final bill.
Chad Burr wrote:

I know that
Chad Burr wrote:

611 does not work. Any better ideas?
Chad Burr wrote:

Cannot call in to cancel. You must think that is funny. Another good reason to cancel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

I personally don't find it funny. 611 only works from your Koodo phone. You can also call 1-866-995-6636.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Hey Mari, just a heads up , we are customers just like yourself. This is a community of customers and employees alike. Unless you see "employee" next to someone's name, you're likely dealing with another customer. Try using Skype or fongo to make the phone call over a wifi connection.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Why can you not call in to cancel?
Userlevel 1
As previous people havr mentioned you will need to call in to cancel. Hate to see someone leave koodo tho. What has the issue been that is causing you to want to leave?
markberwick wrote:

As previous people havr mentioned you will need to call in to cancel. Hate to see someone lea...

can not use my phone. can not make or receive calls.  brand new alcatel go flip phone with a 20 min free sim card - been working on this way too long - tech support is disgusting - can not talk to a rep - to guide me thru.  wanted a cel that was ready for use, as was sold to me from wal-mart.  inserted the battery - went thru app with koodo - voila - bloody thing does not work.  if i could get some help with this - fine - will not cancel - but i need a phone that works NOW.  keeps telling me i don't have a sim card - so what was the free one? then tells me i am not on a network.  so help or cancel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
markberwick wrote:

As previous people havr mentioned you will need to call in to cancel. Hate to see someone lea...

Are you on postpaid or prepaid?  Did they activate your SIM or you did it?
markberwick wrote:

Cannot contact Koodoo they want payment by the 2nd of march but phone and text do not work so they obviously don't care wether I pay or not. I don't get paid until the fifteenth so I obviously can't work with a company like this. Will not compromise this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
markberwick wrote:

Did they cut off your service due to outstanding bills? If 611 doesn't work, contact them by calling 1-866-995-6636. Ask your friends, family members and/or coworkers to use their phone. If you can't make payment by certain day, then you have to make payment plan with them. And you can cancel your service. It's better to settle everything than your balance goes to collections.
I cant get my own phone I got phones for friends who work in the bush and only see them once a month now I have no phone its not fair to me
can I get one more phone on account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jamie Tremblay wrote:

can I get one more phone on account

Yes, certainly Jamie, you can get up to five phones (lines) on one account, provided you pass the credit check 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How many phones/lines do you have under your account?