Koodo Community



I've lost my phone, what can I do disable temporary my sim card.

I need a temporary service stopping

2 replies

Call Koodo immediately at 1-866-99-KOODO, or login to Self Serve, go to the Mobile Phone tab, then click Lost/Stolen Phone to suspend your service. I hope you find your phone!
Userlevel 5
Did you not have those "Find My Phone" applications or those kind of things set up? Hope you find your phone!