Koodo Community
Solved

I transferred from Rogers to Koodos over 48 hours ago and my number still hasn’t transferred.

• 19 August 2021
  • 3 replies

I transferred from Rogers to Koodos over 48 hours ago and my number still hasn’t transferred. My iPhone will not verify my phone number and on Koodo it still says my number is in progress what do I do?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 19 August 2021, 06:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you submitted the request you should've gotten a text on your rogers sim card that there was a request to port your number and you have to reply yes to that. Did you do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you haven’t I’d recommend contacting Rogers to see if everything is ok on their end for the transfer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I transferred from Rogers to Koodos over 48 hours ago and my number still hasn’t transferred. My iPhone will not verify my phone number and on Koodo it still says my number is in progress what do I do?

Did you check your Self-Serve account? Does it say that your number has successfully transferred to Koodo? If not, I highly suggest you to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and ask them to send you over to someone on the porting team. https://Koo.do/Chat  

I would also contact someone from Rogers. It is possible there is a port block set on your account, preventing you from porting over to Koodo. You can give them a call at 1-877-327-8503.