Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I purchased an iPhone on Sunday (Sept 10) and still waiting for a tracking email. Order# - HFO18670625

I purchased an iPhone on Sunday (Sept 10) and still waiting for a tracking email. When will I received my phone roughly as I do not have a current phone and need one for work. I did email the store but no reply. Order Confirmation. Order# - HFO18670625

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello there, 

I'm sure an employee will see your thread and come with further information.
We purchased a phone on September 2nd and still have had no tracking e-mail. So disappointed. We have emailed a few times with ZERO response even though they say we will within 48 hours.
Userlevel 4
Diane Furtney wrote:

We purchased a phone on September 2nd and still have had no tracking e-mail. So disappointed. We...

Hi Diane, on our side I see that you made an attempt to order a device on Sept 2nd, but the purchase did not go through and your credit card was not charged. The following generic error message was likely presented at the time: 

Feel free to try to place another order online - we'd love to have your business! Alternatively I'd suggest going to a nearby store and completing your order there.

Im so sorry to hear that, try and make a question like this or call at 1-844 566-3697 - 
  • Tuesday to Friday: 3pm to 9pm EST  ( I finally got the confirmation email)