Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I purchased an iPhone 7 plus yesterday online, but have not received a confirmation e-mail. Checked my junk mail but no luck! Help!

I purchased an iPhone 7 plus yesterday online, but still have no received a confirmation e-mail. I've checked my junk mail but no luck! Is this normal??

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Caitlyn,

Unfortunately from what I have seen on the community since Black Friday, this is common.  Give it a few days.  if you do not see an email we can get Koodo to look further into it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Caitlyn - confirming that the order was received yesterday and actually processed and shipped out today. All emails - order receipt, shipping confirmation, and the new service agreement, were mailed to the dell.ca address (same as what you used for this community and what's on your Koodo account). If you've checked all the possible folders these may have landed in, not sure what else to tell you.. but you should get the phone in-hand in about 2 business days.
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Caitlyn - confirming that the order was received yesterday and actually processed and shipped...

Great! Thanks so much.