Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I phone 6

Do i absolutely have to take a tab plus plan if i want to buy the i phone 6? No one mentionned this while i went to the booth.

15 replies

Userlevel 3
No. You pay for the phone up front you don't take any tab.......or take a smaller tab and pay the difference on a monthly basis for a period.
Userlevel 4
Unfortantly u have to either pick the tab plus or pay for it out right. They don't offer a smaller tab for the iPhone 6
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hell No!

LairdC is correct.

If anything, we advise everyone against taking a Tab Plus and having to pay for a Tab Plus plan.  They are the worst value
Userlevel 4
Dennis wrote:

Hell No!

LairdC is correct.

If anything, we advise everyone against taking a Tab Plus and havin...

Yes but those are the two that are only offered for iphone6. No one was advising anything just saying what koodos allows for that particular phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hell No!

LairdC is correct.

Koodo displays on their webpage the retail cost and the cost after a Tab plus.  However customers are able to use the regular tab to acquire the iphone as well
Userlevel 4
Dennis wrote:

Hell No!

LairdC is correct.

Not nessarly my husband wanted a iPhone 6 and those are the two options he was given at the kiosk. He wasn't able to do a regular tab with it so he settled for the 5s.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hell No!

LairdC is correct.

Hmm... let me double check with our Koodo contacts
Userlevel 4
Dennis wrote:

Hell No!

LairdC is correct.

Ok thank you dennis cause if that's wrong than I am sending him back so he can get the iPhone 6 like he wanted lol.
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

Hell No!

LairdC is correct.

Well they're wrong. You can do a regular Tab but pay more upfront, unless there's documentation somewhere that says otherwise.
Userlevel 4
Dennis wrote:

Hell No!

LairdC is correct.

Ok thanks Jonathan . I am sending him back cause he didn't mind paying the extra. He just wanted one but not on the tab plus.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hell No!

LairdC is correct.

Thanks Jonathan!
You do not need to take the Tab Plus to receive the iphone 6, you will however need to pay more upfront for the device rather than receiving the low up front cost that goes along with the Tab Plus.  The only possible reason this would be untrue would be if your credit rating is a lower level which would not allow you to take out certain tab options.
Userlevel 4
Taylor wrote:

You do not need to take the Tab Plus to receive the iphone 6, you will however need to pay more u...

In this case his credit wasn't an issue lol.
Userlevel 4
Taylor wrote:

You do not need to take the Tab Plus to receive the iphone 6, you will however need to pay more u...

In this case his credit wasn't an issue lol.
Thank you all!