Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I paid my bill but in my self serve account it still says owning?! Why?!

Why does is say I still owe?!

6 replies

I was with koodo and no one can helps me so I solve it my self by switching to bell
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your self serve account is not live.  Once the payment has been processed (this can take some time depending on how you paid), the self serve amount owning will up date.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you pay and how long ago? It can take a few business days if done via online banking for example.
I paid my account in full and now 3 months later Im getting emails saying I still owe 20ish bucks. I've got the phone conversation where I asked the total amount required to pay my account in full. I paid that amout in full and moved on from Koodo and now they are threatening to dmg my credit. WTF Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tyler Druer wrote:

I paid my account in full and now 3 months later Im getting emails saying I still owe 20ish bucks...

You should start a new thread as this is one year old and you have your own situation You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter explaining your situation and ideally have proof of payment made and someone will look into it and get it taken care of.