Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i ordered a phone october 16 but i haven,t got any email ...can you help me

iphone

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You ordered on a Sunday. Should hopefully get something soon. An order confirmation should already have been sent please check your other folders. Also the phone is new so it's probably back ordered.
I ordered an iPhone sunday but haven,t received any email ?
why not call me,i tried calling you but to no avail..my phone number is 709-XXX-XXXX
Userlevel 5
claude randell wrote:

why not call me,i tried calling you but to no avail..my phone number is 709-XXX-XXXX

Hey Claude 🙂

We had to remove your personal information for privacy reasons.

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Claude - your order submission was received on Sunday evening and as of this morning it is waiting to be prepared for shipping - meaning it should be shipped out by tomorrow.

You should have received an order confirmation email by now - have you checked your junk/spam folders? We wouldn't have contacted you otherwise (via email or phone) as the typical order process time, for devices in inventory, is 2-5 business days, and we're still within that time-frame. Is there any particular reason you tried calling in, or was it just to get a status update on your order?
I just wanted an update thank you,,but I haven't received a confirmation email   thank you again    have a good day