Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i need to unlock my Iphone 4

Hi, I need to unlock my Iphone 4 as i want it to use in India also as i m on a short trip. what is the procedure and can it be done online of i give my IMEA number

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Log into self serve. Mobile phone>Unlock phone Edit:for an iphone you will have to call according to this thread http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/how_do_i_unlock_my_iphone_5_using_self_serve Also your account has to be in good standing for 90 days and a $50 charge will apply.
Daniel Kim wrote:

Log into self serve. Mobile phone>Unlock phone Edit:for an iphone you will have to call accordin...

i tried but the function is not working as it displays that "We're unable to retrieve an unlock code or programming instructions for your Koodo phone."
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

Log into self serve. Mobile phone>Unlock phone Edit:for an iphone you will have to call accordin...

You have to call koodo since it is an iphone
Daniel Kim wrote:

Can I have their customer relation number?
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm or 611* from your koodo phone
Daniel Kim wrote:

Do i need to have my sim card in the phone when they are unlocking the phone?
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

Nope 🙂
Userlevel 6
Short trip where? To India or it was short trip in Canada? You can also try to unlock it at cellunlocker.net
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

Short trip where? To India or it was short trip in Canada? You can also try to unlock it at cellu...

BUT it's an iphone 😮 third party is really expensive for iphones.
Chris Petersens wrote:

Short trip where? To India or it was short trip in Canada? You can also try to unlock it at cellu...

to india... Its costly at cellunlocker.net. any other suggestions ?
Normally there are many ways to unlock your iPhone. But Remote unlock method is easy and best. If you need unlock your iPhone 4 you can using this method. When i searched i saw http://www.prounlocking.com/apple-iphone-4/rs8wp9/ . You can unlock your mobile easily through this website.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anuruth wrote:

Normally there are many ways to unlock your iPhone. But Remote unlock method is easy and bes...

By searched (s)he means "spamming for".