Koodo Community
Solved

I need to schedule a callback

• 30 October 2020
  • 5 replies

I’m struggling to get a callback scheduled right now. The digital rep and the *611 have both been completely useless. All I want to know is what the number is to talk with an actual person. This is completely ridiculous. Does ANYBODY know how to get somebody real on the phone? Because if I have to go through one more useless bot I’m going to go insane.

icon

Best answer by Ranjan Koodo 30 October 2020, 17:17

Got it. 

It typically takes 3-5 days following the following the reset of your bill cycle for the latest invoice to become available. That's the standard procedure to process all related charges from the last period to be posted on your bill by the system - typical for all companies that issue regular invoices. I'd give it another few days and you'll be able to retrieve it from Self Serve. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@qhqhqh what is your inquiry about? Since you’re already here, maybe we can assist.

With regards to struggling to book a callback, can you elaborate? What was the issue with trying to book a callback through Koodo Assist? I see numerous callbacks being booked without issue, so perhaps we can help clarify something that may be tripping you up, or see if in fact there’s an issue with the experience. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was able to find your account, and while I don’t see a conversation from today, I see that you had some questions last week about your bill and the email notifications we send, and managed to successfully book a callback and get the info you needed from a rep. Is your inquiry related to this, or something else?

Hey Ranjan!

Yes, it is in regards to that. My billing cycle has been completed for October a couple days ago, and I’m needing a copy of it. Presently I can only get as late as September.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it. 

It typically takes 3-5 days following the following the reset of your bill cycle for the latest invoice to become available. That's the standard procedure to process all related charges from the last period to be posted on your bill by the system - typical for all companies that issue regular invoices. I'd give it another few days and you'll be able to retrieve it from Self Serve. 

Ahh, I gotcha. Thank you so much!