Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I need to make a complaint regarding my local koodo and the runaround I've been given.

I need to make a complaint regarding my local koodo and the runaround I've been given. Where do I go to get this resolved? Is there an email address?
I purchased two iphones, one for myself and one for my son. Also purchased two Moshi Airfoil glass protectors.
went to my local koodo kiosk - they looked at the phone and told me to go to the Apple store as I had purchased Apple Care 
Drove 20 minutes to the local Apple store where I was told that this was NOT an Apple issue and to go to Koodo.  Went to the closest Koodo
They said the get the receipt and they would replace the cover - went to the car, came back and they advised that they didn't have any in stock!!  Told me to try to location I purchased it at
Went back to the original location and, after waiting 15 minutes for service, was told NO
I had to go online to Moshi and request a replacement.
I have now done that and still do not have an answer or replacement protectors.
This is not acceptable.

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Linda,

Pls let us know specifics of the issue, including the location of the Koodo store and if you have the name of the person you spoke to. We'll look into things and get back to you. 
The original store was in Limeridge Mall, Hamilton. That's who sent me to the Apple store 20 minutes away.
Then I tried the one at Mapleview Mall in Burlington where I was sent to get the receipt and returned to be told they didn't have any in stock after-all to simply return to Limeridge where they would replace the covers on site.
Unfortunately I did not get the names.  I was so frustrated and fed up driving around and waiting.
thank you for your assistance
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

The original store was in Limeridge Mall, Hamilton. That's who sent me to the Apple store 20 minu...

What went wrong with the Moshi covers? And were they purchased at the Limeridge mall location? 
Linda Remias wrote:

The original store was in Limeridge Mall, Hamilton. That's who sent me to the Apple store 20 minu...

the one is completely cracked and lifting along the bottom
the second one has a small crack on the bottom which, I'm sure, will expand.
yes, both purchased at Limeridge
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

Looks like they were both purchased in April. I think Moshi provides a one year warranty. You mentioned that you already contacted Moshi to submit a replacment request?

Either way, we'll send this to the store manager and ask to let us know what happened. Probably won't hear back till tomorrow though Linda.
Linda Remias wrote:

Yes I  have contacted Moshi
No worries.
I very much appreciate how quickly you responded.
Have a nice evening.
Linda Remias wrote:

I call koodo  and  was unable to  get any help from  the customer service. I ask to speak to a supervisor and was transferred after one hour on hold to Amanda  ID1952824. She was so rude and ignorant and  did not try to  fix my issues but rather bluntly told me to cancel my service. i dont believe that this is the way to treat a customer. I am guessing the koodo does not want my business and that why I got such a bad treatment from Amanda.  She does not do anything to remedy the situation but told to cancel my service. After being a customer of 4 years this is how I am being treated. I expect to receive a call regarding this issue from the  office of the president.
Thanks
Beebee
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

What was the issue that you were having?
Linda Remias wrote:

Please have the store manager from Market Mall Calgary contact me regarding reimbursing my 55$ monthly fee as I had to switch after having very poor service,  no data,  couldn't always call on phone or text?????  Switched after 6-7 days as the service was so poor-spoke many times to representatives at your technical support and drove from Cochrane to Calgary to reimburse my fee as the service that I paid for was not granted and was denied???  please see notes added from manager Sid,  I tried to call Market mall many times as advised by Sid and phone call goes right to voicemail and voicemail full?????????  please have manager confirm that they are sending a cheque to me at 4010-203 Heartland Ave Cochrane Alberta T3C 2L2 lesleydarling092@gmail.com as no one answers the phone at your Market Mall location????????????? Thank you kindly
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

The store will not likely be able to help you with this.  Your best bet would be to contact Koodo via private message on facebook or twitter
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

There is no active account under your name Lesley.  What exactly did you buy? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

Cancelled a plan at the store where purchased, if I read the original post correctly. She is looking for a refund, I believe.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

There was no bill produced at all, since the account remained in "tentative" state, never activated vs. activated and cancelled.
Linda Remias wrote:

I did produce the receipts when i drove to Market Mall!!!!!and still have them I can text you a picture of them!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

What I meant by bill Lesley is the monthly service invoice. What exactly are the receipts for? The monthly fee is not charged at the store level that's why I'm asking. Sure, posted it here that may help figuring out what exactly we are looking at here. 
Linda Remias wrote:

It was cancelled within 6 days because I couldn't use your service, absolutely no data, when I tried to Callao wine it would say "top up your plan" to dial out? And my texts wouldn't always get sent or received,basically a fail on all levels of service then technician advised that there was poor service in my area but received this poor level of service even while driving in Calgary, tired of talking about it-just want my$55 refunded as your company couldn't deliver what it promised
Linda Remias wrote:

Please have someone contact me to advise where I can get my refund, I will be in Calgary area tomorrow
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

Is it a prepaid service then? If yes, I would suggest to go back to the store and return the SIM and anything else that came with it. 
Linda Remias wrote:

Linda Remias wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda Remias wrote:

Yeap, that's a prepaid service. No monthly invoice. Store where it was purchased should be able to help out. 
Linda Remias wrote:

I already went to the store and they said No after your technician told me too, i want the store manager to call me to advise that they will do the refund and not cause more frustration
Linda Remias wrote:

Ok thanks Bernard