Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I need a breakdown of my bill, some charges I don-t understand

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Log onto self serve from a computer and download the pdf ebill.  If has the full details there
Why am I being charged partial charges from Jul 20 to Jul 27?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrea Espat wrote:

Why am I being charged partial charges from Jul 20 to Jul 27?

Did you sign up for services that occured between July 20-27?
If so this is a proated amount for those service since it didnt land nicely at the beginning of your billing cycle.

This may help
http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill
Userlevel 7
That's proration, which is normal for every carrier. You activated service (or changed your plan) on the 20th but your cycle doesn't start until the 27th. Since they can't generate and send a bill in such a short time frame, they take your plan, divide it by 30 days, and multiply it by those days in between, which is added onto your first bill. So it might look weird at first but it's normal and will even itself out on your next bill.
thank you but you should make sure that whoever is in the kiosk lets the costumers know. have a good day
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrea Espat wrote:

thank you but you should make sure that whoever is in the kiosk lets the costumers know. have a g...

You should post that as an idea for Koodo.

Neither Jonathan or I work for Koodo.  We are just 2 guys trying to help on a public forum
Andrea Espat wrote:

thank you but you should make sure that whoever is in the kiosk lets the costumers know. have a g...

Ohh ok, I didn't know...thanks
Userlevel 7
Andrea Espat wrote:

I used to sell Koodo at Mobile Shop for a couple of years. This was something I always made sure to mention. I work for Glentel now and what Bell/Virgin do is actually post it on the agreement that you sign rather than just on the bill so it's less of a surprise for someone who isn't aware of it. Rogers and Fido even attempt to create an estimated first bill that we can print out but sometimes it doesn't work. Still, it's easily explained by a rep.