Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I'm moving to the states for school for a few months, can I suspend my phone for a few months?

I'm not living in Canada and have already got set up with a phone in the states while I live here. I am moving back to Canada in April and would like to continue with Koodo at that time. I'm wondering how I suspend my phone for the ten dollars a month until I return home.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Via Self-Serve, but it's $15/month. Please note that you cannot reactivate your old plan if that plan is no longer available. Upon your return, you'll have to choose from the plans that are available at that time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Userlevel 7
I think I'm going to make a folder of screenshots for common issues like this so I can reply quickly and efficiently.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

I think I'm going to make a folder of screenshots for common issues like this so I can reply quic...

Hehe, I have one 😉 Feel free to save and use mine, rather than having to make new ones for the things I've already posted.
Jonathan I wrote:

I think I'm going to make a folder of screenshots for common issues like this so I can reply quic...

Can you put your number on hold with that $15 charge yourelf or you need to call koodo for that
Can you put your number on hold with that $15 charge yourelf or you need to call koodo for that
Userlevel 5
Kiran Daha wrote:

You should be able to do it following Ivan's instructions above. It's considered a rate plan change. If for whatever reason you can't do it yourself online then yes you'll need to call in.