Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I'm going to cancel my phone with Koodo I have so

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is there an issue we can help you with or are just set on canceling your service?
My phone is always freezing and it's cuts off and they don't even make chargers anymore for this phone I hope something can be done to benefit me I've been a loyal customer for six years Janice
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Janice Deitcher wrote:

My phone is always freezing and it's cuts off and they don't even make chargers anymore for this ...

So, you are going to cancel your service because your phone doesn't work well?
How old is your phone and what phone is it?
Have you try sending  it for repair?
Userlevel 7
Janice Deitcher wrote:

My phone is always freezing and it's cuts off and they don't even make chargers anymore for this ...

Janice, they are always making chargers for iPhones! 
Here are some links for the charges on amazon:
iPhone 5 and later
iPhone 4S and earlier

Stores like Bestbuy, Staples or even Apple still all sell both of these types of charges. 

If your phone is many years old, it may be time for an upgrade. But changing provider's won't change a thing with your phone's behavior 
Janice Deitcher wrote:

Also I can never get into my self deserve app
Userlevel 7
Janice Deitcher wrote:

Are you able to access self serve on the web?
Janice Deitcher wrote:

No ill call tomorrow nite
Janice Deitcher wrote:

Koodo cant help if your phone is older and now buggy (not Koodo's fault)... look into either 1) repairing your phone at your local shop or better yet 2) find a phone on Koodo or 3) buy a new phone on a tab from Koodo.