Koodo Community
Question

I just bought a CPO iPhone and the price went down...

• 14 October 2016
  • 38 replies

Show first post

38 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If paying your visa bill for the purchase of the phone is your primary concern, take the bill cre..."The reason I want it refunded back to my Visa is I can't pay off my Visa with credit from Koodo. Visa charges interest where Koodo does not." If you can pay off your bill regardless of whether you get a refund or not then interest charges are a moot point. Choosing to be insulted because I took your own words at face value is your own insecurity talking.
If paying your visa bill for the purchase of the phone is your primary concern, take the bill cre...Again. Why are you still chiming in? Not insecure just trying to point out a flaw in the system. As Ranjan pointed out, it is a frustrating situation to be in and yet you still have disrespectful words? I cant pay down my Visa with Koodo credit. I can still pay off my Visa and I'm actually debt free. You chime in because you have no power to do anything on this website except maybe assume customers that are not yours cant pay their bills and inadvertadly insult them? All you have is a a picture of some guy who badly needs a haircut and some fancy squiggly lines with the words "mobile master" next to it. See not so nice that i assumed that about you. This matter is being dealt with by a professional. Koodo, is this guy is a good representation of the customer service that's being offered by a "Mobile Master"?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If paying your visa bill for the purchase of the phone is your primary concern, take the bill cre...The fact that this is a public forum means that I have just add much right to comment as you do to complain. If paying off your visa is not a concern, then it is irrelevant and there was no point in even mentioning it. I honestly couldn't care less what your opinion of me is, but the fact that you immediately became hyper defensive tells me that you spend a great deal of time worrying about what other people think of you.
If paying your visa bill for the purchase of the phone is your primary concern, take the bill cre...Again making more assumptions about me. Hey Koodo, how does one file a complaint against this guy? He has no place in representing your company as a "mobile master" and should have his activity reviewed and status revoked.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If paying your visa bill for the purchase of the phone is your primary concern, take the bill cre...*yawn* Have a nice life, and keep working on that self esteem. You'll get there some day.
If paying your visa bill for the purchase of the phone is your primary concern, take the bill cre...Your disrespect towards Koodo customers is downright dispicable. Keep on doing what you're doing jerk!

I will escalate this until you lose your benefits as "Mobile Master". You don't deserve special perks and privileges the way you respond to customer inquiries.
Thanks Ranjan, I would like to lower my Tab balance. Will it reduce the total Tab down from whats owed? For example $360 down to $285 spread over the 24 months?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Great - I'll let the team know to apply the credit to your tab.
And correct, except your current tab is $345 (you've already paid $15 towards it). So the difference will be taken off that amount. Your monthly payments will remain at $15/mth - you'll just pay the tab off quicker (in approx. 18ish months instead of 24).
And correct, except your current ...
Oh, it doesn't take a lower tab payment per month to $11.25 over 24 months? I would much prefer it that way. And this Timo guy is getting on my nerves and making this situation even more disturbing. Why does he have "mobile master" status when he responds to your customers the matter he does?
Status update? And filing a complaint? Or should I just take this up with the CRTC?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Rich - I actually tried calling you earlier this morning. Is there a good time to reach you so we can close the loop on everything?
Give me 5 mins. Phone is dead. And we will be discussing everything!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks for taking my call Richard. To confirm, the price adjustment has been applied to your account by way of a tab credit and this issue is now resolved.
Thanks for sharing all your feedback.