Koodo Community
Question

I I can make phone calls

5 phone

17 replies

Koodo get it working or your histty
Koodo get it working or your histtyWhy my phone not Phone is not activated
Koodo get it working or your histtyMy phone is not activated on the network question
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo get it working or your histtyWhat did you do to activate it? Did you buy the phone new? Did you sign up for postpaid or prepaid? What did you do?
Koodo get it working or your histtyI try reboot
Koodo get it working or your histtyI re rebooted few times I was to koodo provider they saying they can.t fex it at the location my home number is 7054315439
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo get it working or your histtyI'm not understanding what you are trying to say. If English is not your first language, that's ok. Can I recommend that you use google translate to translate what you are saying from your native language to English? https://translate.google.ca/m/translate
Koodo get it working or your histtyWhat do you don.t understand my phone number 7053057906 Not working
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo get it working or your histtyOk.
Was it working before?
What did you do?  Please give us more details or we wont be able to help you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You need to explain more what your issue is so we can help you, from this it sounds like your phone is working but then threaten Koodo that they're history I'm sonfused explain more please.
You need to explain more what your issue is so we can help you, from this it sounds like your pho...History when come to have you as previder
You need to explain more what your issue is so we can help you, from this it sounds like your pho...How quick to get my money but not riched
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You need to explain more what your issue is so we can help you, from this it sounds like your pho...This is a public forum, not a direct line to Koodo. We're all customers like yourself. None of us work for koodo. We're trying to help you but you need to give us some actual information to go on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try rebooting your 5 phone
Not active
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you activate it? Did you just get it? Did you order online? Is it your own phone and you just got a SIM Card? You need to give more details or this is useless
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wayne, you have been with us for years. Both lines are working fine as I look at your account activity today.