Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have the old Canada Wide 6GB plan old tab small... can I purchase a new iPhone and stay on this plan under the new tab medium?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EDIT : Apparently, I was wrong. Read Sophia's post below.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, certainly you can Ann, that plan was over $30, right? You can definitely get the iPhone with the Tab Medium... enjoy your new phone!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Yes, certainly you can Ann, that plan was over $30, right? You can definitely get the iPhone with...

Ohh... I didn't know you could do this. I though it cam in a bundle with the plan. So to get it, you would need to change to the new plans
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Yes, certainly you can Ann, that plan was over $30, right? You can definitely get the iPhone with...

She won't even need to change plans, Robert 🙂 Anybody with a plan over $30 (grandfathered or not) can qualify for Tab Medium. The only requirement is to purchase a new phone... and of course keep in mind that the "old" tab will need to be paid off as well (not at once though).
Userlevel 7
Yes you can, Ann! Just remember that an extra $5 tab charge will be added to your monthly bill for 24 months if you decide to use the tab M.