Koodo Community

Community

I have been using Debit Visa to pay my bills since I first started with this company (a few years ago)

I have been using Debit Visa to pay my bills since I first started with this company (a few years ago) and just now I'm not able to use my TD Debit Visa... what's going on? I need to pay my bills and I can't go in person... the store is far from where I live...

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What kind of error do you get when you try to pay your bill? Are you on prepaid or postpaid?
Allan wrote:

What kind of error do you get when you try to pay your bill? Are you on prepaid or postpaid?

I'm not sure what that means haha
Me too im on postpaid monthly
It says the transaction didn't go through. Please try another payment method" ive used this same visa debit for years now
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stefanny Sanchez wrote:

It says the transaction didn't go through. Please try another payment method" ive used this same ...

Try paying over the phone, dial #123 from your Koodo phone then select option 3, then 1 i believe. If this doesn't work then I would suggest sending koodo off a message via facebook or twitter dm.
Stefanny Sanchez wrote:

It says the transaction didn't go through. Please try another payment method" ive used this same ...

Okay awesome thank you!