Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have been to the koodo store at walmart two times . i got a new iphone 5s . Sim card isnt working

I have been to the koodo store at walmart two times . i got a new iphone 5s . im glad my old phone still works and the sim card sometimes works in my iphone 5s it was working all last week and some of this weekend . now My new iphone 5s says invalid sim card all the time and sim card falier . happens to my iphone 5c as well . witch my using right now . because of my sim card dosent seem to work in the new phone i just got last week . because everytime i put my sim card in my iphone 5c (old Phone ) or my New ( Iphone 5s ) it says invaild sim card . i need my phone . how can i get a quick replacement sim card . very stressed about this 😞 HELP ME PLEASE
icon

Best answer by David AKU 26 September 2016, 00:23

While rare, it is possible for you to obtain a problem SIM card as a replacement. Can you return to the supplier and request a fresh one?

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
While rare, it is possible for you to obtain a problem SIM card as a replacement. Can you return to the supplier and request a fresh one?