Koodo Community

Community

I have asked for password change no help at all

Change password

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you referring to your self serve password?

What error are you getting when you click the Forgot Password link?

Are you on prepaid or a monthly plan?
i am trying to get into my koodo account as my daughterinlaw set it up for me, with family issues i need to change email address. I cant remember password to do this. When i click forgot password it says I am locked out
I pay monthly plan what can i do to put this right

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
glo wrote:

i am trying to get into my koodo account as my daughterinlaw set it up for me, with family issues...

In order to change your email for self serve, you will need to contact Koodo to do this.

You said your daughter-in-law set this up for you.  Is the Koodo account your name or hers?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
glo wrote:

i am trying to get into my koodo account as my daughterinlaw set it up for me, with family issues...

Can't you change it online? I remember changing it by myself a while back.
its in hers, im on the phone now but such a queue been on hold ages, they must improve their help.
One sure way to lose customers

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
glo wrote:

its in hers, im on the phone now but such a queue been on hold ages, they must improve their help...

If it is in her name, then you wont be able to change the email on the account as the Koodo account belongs to her.  She will have to make the change.

Thanks Dennis trying to call koodo now to see if i can do it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
glo wrote:

Thanks Dennis trying to call koodo now to see if i can do it

She will need to initiate a transfer of ownership to you. Best if she calls in first.