Community

Solved

I HAVE AN IPHONE FOR FROM ROGERS

WOULD IT WORK WIITH KOODO

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ONLY IF YOU GET IT UNLOCKED FIRST
Luckily for you the Rogers version of the iPhone is unlockable, so once you do that your good to go! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
LOUD NOISES! Anyway, unless you're currently a Rogers customer I wouldn't recommend that you unlock your iPhone. Rogers will unlock your phone for $50 if you meet certain conditions. If you're not a customer, it'll cost you over $100 to have your iPhone unlocked. In that case, it'll be better for you to trade your phone on Kijiji.
Userlevel 4
Ivan wrote:

LOUD NOISES! Anyway, unless you're currently a Rogers customer I wouldn't recommend that you u...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

LOUD NOISES! Anyway, unless you're currently a Rogers customer I wouldn't recommend that you u...

AHHHHHH..... THIS IS SO MUCH FUUUUUNNNNN
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

IS IT PHONE? OR MY EARS ARE RINGING??
Ivan wrote:

I'm a Koodo customer ,so it should work shaweet
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

It should work only if you unlock it from Rogers first. Any unlocked iPhone will work Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

Any unlocked iPhone 3G and later that is.